Family and Walk-In Practice
Our Clinic (South Surrey Medical) is looking for Family Doctors and Specialists to join our unique, hybrid practice. We empower Physicians to offer both traditional in-office and virtual patient visits through our integrative EMR/telehealth platform “Juno” (Oscar-based). We will ensure the seamless transfer of your practice and cover advertising and chart transfer costs. South Surrey Medical Clinic is a part of the CloudMD network, a leading Canadian, digital healthcare company whose vision is to deliver patient-centered, longitudinal care. Through our network, we have access to a number of Specialists, including mental health experts.
Our expansive clinic offers 10,000 sq. feet of 14 exam rooms, 1 surgical room, a shared lunchroom, private Physician office space and access to a boardroom. We have 13 GPs, 2 specialists, 10 MOAs, and 2 RNs. We also operate a busy walk-in practice and there are two Pharmacies located within the Morgan crossing shopping center. We partner with the Fraser Health Division of Family Practice to offer longitudinal primary health care to service the needs of the local community.
Published Date Range: 01-January-2021
Community: White Rock
Facility Type: Clinic
Specialty: Family Practitioner/General Practitioner
Job Type: Family Practice and Walk-In
Locum Date Range
South Surrey Medical Clinic is looking for a family physician to join their clinic!
South Surrey Medical Clinic is a large, busy, and team-based family practice offering comprehensive medical services to a fast-growing population in the local area. This is an opportunity to practice family medicine in the beautiful seaside community of White Rock-South Surrey with highly rated schools, and amazing recreational and leisure activities, including White Rock beach and Crescent Beach, forests to walk in and varied cycling trails.
Business Address: #101-15850 26th avenue, Surrey BC, V3Z 2N
Compensation and Benefits
Billing Split: 70/30
- Physicians will be offered financial or equity-based incentives to migrate their practice to clinics in our network.
- We will support transferring patient records, training on our Juno EMR, assist with EMR migration costs, and can discuss financial obligations the Physician may encounter as a part of moving their practice.
- You’ll have the opportunity to leverage our CloudMD integrated, virtual care solution to deliver remote consultations to patients from anywhere in the province – this means you can work from home, at times that fit your life.
- Access to iMD (www.imdhealth.com) – a leading edge, educational and patient engagement platform that supports you, in supporting your patients.
- Additional features that are a standard offering in our clinics are, patient online booking, automatic text or email reminders for patient appointments.
- Our team will support new physicians in the area to help build their practice.
- Experienced office staff, nursing support for chronic disease management and a dynamic group of experienced Family Physicians
Qualifications and Experience Required
Qualifications: Current College of Physicians of BC (CPSBC) License (Full), Canadian College of Family Practitioners (CCFP) (Mandatory), Canadian Medical Protective Association (CMPA) (Mandatory)
For More Info, Please Contact our Office Manager (Ashley, RN) 604-542-7788 or Ashley@southsurreymedicalclinic.com. Thanks!