Staff Employment Opportunities
Medical Office Assistance (Casual)
South Surrey Medical Clinic - Surrey, BC
Salary Based on Experience - Casual
MOA for Family Practice and Walk-In Clinic (Casual)
Community White Rock
Facility Type Clinic
South Surrey Medical Clinic is currently seeking an individual who is positive, passionate, flexible, and enthusiastic for the role of Medical Office Assistant in their clinic to service the needs of the local community. South Surrey Medical Clinic is a large family practice offering comprehensive longitudinal primary health care medical services to a fast growing population in the local area. This is an opportunity to work in the beautiful seaside community of White Rock-South Surrey with highly rated schools, and amazing recreational and leisure activities, including White Rock beach and Crescent Beach, forests to walk in and varied cycling trails.
Schedule: Casual. Must be able to work weeknights, weekends and holiday coverage as well.
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education in Administration, Medical Office Assistant program or related discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years of MOA experience.
- Experience with EMR (Oscar) would be an asset.
- Ability at multi-tasking and following Physician’s orders
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with superior customer service experience
- Team player
- Quick learner
How to apply:
Please include your cover letter and resume to the below email address.
Please include days of availability and salary expectations.
We thank you for your interest in the opportunity; only those qualified will be contacted